Sunday, April 20, 2008

Went to see David Tao in concert last night. That was fun. My parents and their friends went to Uncle Kheng Long's birthday and apparently they hit it off well with David and so they got invited to his concert. The seats were great. Second row behind the David Tao Singapore fanclub. *fan girl scream*. Auntie Ting Ting brought us backstage and we got to see what it's like behind the scenes. It was a fun performance except it was weird seeing all these uncles and aunties who I've known since I was 0 dancing up and down. Uncle Leslie takes the cake with his florescent green Zegna jeans. Talk about putting on your party pants. Go uncle les haha.


In less exciting news I ran out of facewash so I decided to try the new loreal men expert range. I'm normally not inclined to bother with anything but the facewash but this time I got a toner and some anti-oil gel to see if they work. And after 2 days of trying them I have to say the stuff really works. And they're cheap. Visit www.lorealmen.com The stuff is great.

Tomorrow is the first day of work after a 2 week break. Shucks. I haven't had the time to just relax because of the poetry assignment, but I hope I will be able to catch up on rest eventually.

Uncle Norm says I might have to work in Toronto for Nov and Dec which may mean I can't follow Jase they all to the rockies shucks. See how it goes. It will be fun going when it's snowing, but I guess we'll have to see how templeton wants to fix the dates around. I am just super grateful to be going to Canada at this point. Everyone will be away and this will be my exchange.

No comments: