Thursday, April 17, 2008

Been writing poetry like mad today. It's not easy trying to force 12 poems in one day but I have to submit them soon and they make up 50% of my grade. Alot of them are retarded or funny or wierd but none overly emo. Emo is abit 2006, and our prof hates the emos. I did this cock one based on the stories the prof told us about him and his wife arguing all the time. Here goes:


Wanton Mee


Our love,
Like a soggy wanton mee,
Maybe sitting out too long,
But it tastes alright to me.

Our love,
Like a Tiger Beer gone flat,
Maybe should have drank it earlier,
But where’s the fun in that?

Our love,
Like a chendol that has melted,
Maybe doesn’t look so nice.
But that’s the way nature intended.

Our love,
Like jackfruit overdue,
Maybe doesn’t smell too good,
But I don’t care if I’ve got you.

No comments: