Sunday, December 09, 2007

The last few days have been so great.

Got to catch up with Shiqin over supper. Hungout with Dan to buy more CDs. Watched the Golden Compass with Lionel and Min. Supper with poon and bnut. Da paolo's with Eric and Gabe. Barracks with Dz and Sil. Arab street with Cheryl Chloe and her omg DAMN cute baby boy. I am so so glad I've finally had the time to see all my good friends and have solid chill time to catch up with them and enjoy some time together.

I mean seriously what is more important in life that the people you love.

The icing on the cake is the trip to Japan next tues. I can't wait to hangout with dave and mike. It will be the first time in months we'll get to hang out in a complete set. I cannot wait.

It was so good to sit around with eric and gabe in silly santa hats and just talk nonsense over good pizza. Later at dempsey when me, sil, dz an di finished dinner ]we took a walk to Ben & Jerry's. Dempsey was lit up with fairy lights and the huge christmas tree, and I was carrying a Christmas tree lolipop that sil and dz gave me, only then did I realise how close christmas is. Tis the season to be jolly.

No comments: