Monday, July 28, 2008









After being at Stanford for 5 weeks I realize that friendship is a currency that is universal. My closest friends here are Russian, Khazak, Brazilian, Korean and American, and I realise that even though we don't always have the same word for "dumbass", it doesn't really matter.

On Saturday we went for the John Mayer concert at Mountainview. It was so awesome because the weather was so beautiful and the amphitheatre was in the middle of mountains under the stars. With garlic fries in one hand and Pepsi in another, it was the best way to see him live. It was just me, John and 20,000 fans sprawled out on the grass.

I feel so grateful to have come to Stanford. Just to have been able to escape for abit to recharge and regroup has been one of the best things that has happened to me in a long time. I have been enjoying every moment, and it's helped to rediscover the authentic me.

No comments: