Thursday, May 22, 2008

Been awhile since I really wrote anything. There's been nothing much happening recently I guess. Compared to the last couple of months, the hols have been so much less dramatic and tiring. It's just rolling along with ease and a lull period like this is usually followed by a huge up or down. I'm just bracing myself.

So I got Stanford and now comes the crappy bit of sending my documents and doing the visa. I am not even sure they can process it in time. About 10 years ago when I first stepped on the campus I was knocked off my socks by how great the campus was. To think I'll be going to study there just makes me want to pee. California here I come.

I'm planning to take Painting and Drawing, Golf and Investment Science classes. School is 3 days a week which only leaves me with 4 days of weekend every week. AW. Can't wait to galavant around SF with nothing but an ipod touch (which I have yet to buy) and a camera.

Just to steal some time by the beach in the sun will be lots of fun. I am so looking forward to a total time-out.

No comments: